Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spring Lilly

Just over a month ago I wrote about a special class my Rasa kula participated in ~ it was to honor our then pregnant yogini, Lara, her dedication to the dynamic practice of Prana flow during 8 months of her pregnancy, and her soon to be little bunny. It was also my very first fundraiser and on so many levels the most special one.

I want to thank everyone who participated in the class that evening - it was powerful and beautiful. And of course I bow in gratitude to the amazing Shani Stevenson who made this class so special for Lara, for myself, for the class and for those in need in Uganda. Dear Kula your openness, hard work and dedication to Shani, community, to Lara and to yoga raised $110 for the Seva challenge that night. Namaste!

In light of all of this ~ I would like to welcome into the world the sweetest little girl, Lillianna ~ our Spring flower, little lotus of potential and beauty that she is. Lillianna was born on Monday March 23rd... I think it is no coincidence that she was born on the eve of a Rasa class. Namaste Padme.

No comments:

Post a Comment